Easter 2016

  We had a lot of fun leading up to Easter this year.  Even though it was early, I think we fit in 4 or 5 Easter egg hunts, dyeing Easter eggs, and time with family. 

Our first Easter egg hunt was a play date with a few friends at a community center.  June and Hank had fun, but I think each only grabbed 3-4 eggs... better luck next year!


 We spent Easter in Indy because it was the start of Spring Break.  We had planned on hanging out a few days after and visiting with friends, but Hank ended up getting sick on Sunday night so we packed up early and left Monday morning.

 We stayed with my mom and dyed eggs with the cousins...



 And spent Saturday night with the Wehner family.  We went to church together, had an Easter egg hunt and ate dinner together.
 Lucy drew portraits of a few family members as eggs for Easter and this one was my favorite...
 Luke and Emily as two eggs getting married :)





 On Sunday we met my dad for brunch in the morning and then had a neighborhood Easter egg hunt at my mom's house.  Then we headed over to my grandparents, had another egg hunt and at another Easter dinner.  Lots of food and fun and family made for a great Easter!










Comments