February Happenings

Girl Scout outing! World Thinking Day

80 Day Obsession workout buddies- the beginning of an 80 day workout program I've been doing

A visit from grandpa and grandma - went to Gameday, shopped at Barnes and Noble and hung out at home.

Box forts!

Lunch after church - I had a panera gift card so we changed it up from our normal Chipotle outing. Even small outings like this are fun when we're together as a family! Love our Sunday afternoons.
We tried to get some shopping done at Lowe's afterwards and the kids were of course being crazy. It's always difficult to get stuff done at a store with all three, but they were cracking me up today. And yes, Hank took his shirt off...


Valentine's Day lunch with this cutie!
And fresh new hair cuts!



Happy Valentine's Day!!
My somewhat healthy gift for Ben...
And our yummy Valentine's Dinner! Ben also got me a massage. We had a nice low key evening in.

Out with Beth and Chad in Cleveland going to the play Misery.

An overnight trip to Columbus - we went to Ikea, COSI and had fun at the hotel pool.
Bedtime selfies with my girl...

And we had a good visit with Katy, Brandon and baby Liam!

Some videos I found on my phone of these girls being silly. I love these two...


Comments