June 11 Months

Before I get to June's monthly photo shoot... a few shots of her sleeping... nothing I love better than a sleeping baby...

 

This doesn't happen all the time, but some morning naps I have to wake June (either to get to preschool, or keep her on schedule to line up with Hank's afternoon nap)... I of course had to sneek a couple pictures in.  You can see she likes to sleep with a lot of stuff - a lovey, a paci, a receiving blanket, and another blanket to cover her.










June at 11 Months...
-is walking full time (although she still falls a lot!)
-has a lot of ATTITUDE! She is in full swing tantrum mode, and this mama is not happy about it!
-Has become pretty opinionated about what she wants/doesn't want...
-Wants: to be left alone! (no brother or sister messing with her), her mama, to be fed lots of food, milk from a sippy, to get into everything, her paci
-Listens to "No!"
-Claps a ton, waves hi/bye-bye, signs "all done", babbles a lot (maybe saying mama, dada, all done, bubba)
-acts "shy" when people talk to her or say Hi
-Still takes 2 good naps, although she has been a little cranky/sick this past month and sometimes sneeks in a third cat nap
-Pretty much sleeping through the night 8pm-7:30am, although again with sicknesses, some nights she'll wake around 4:30am so I'll nurse her
-Is only nursing in the morning and before bed... she has no interest in nursing in the middle of the day and I can tell is ready to give it up all together (but I've been forcing those feedings as much as I can!!)
-Loves dancing


Comments