June 9 Months




 
 


















June at 9 Months is...
-Very mobile, crawling all over the place, cruising, standing not holding on to anything for 10+ seconds at a time
-Has 8 teeth
-Is a great eater (in fact, I can't understand how she is still rather small... this girl eats a ton! i.e. for breakfast this morning she had a whole banana and a bowl of oatmeal)... she's mostly eating finger foods with a few purees mixed in
-Is still nursing 5 times, once around 5:30/6:30am which I consider still "middle of the night" since she goes back to bed until 8/8:30am
-Is finally only taking 2 naps, typically from 10-11:30(ish) and 1:30/2-3:30/4pm
-Is talking a ton and communicating a ton.  She loves making silly sounds, saying ma ma ma ma and grunting.
-Loves, loves, loves laughing at her brother and sister and loves whenever they chase her
-Has been going to others great and is always a very happy baby (so her "babysitters" tell me)
-She was 17lbs (and something) at the doctor this past month... I accidentally left my paperwork, so I'm not sure oh her percentile, but I'm guessing she is about 30%

Comments