Camping 2.0

 Our second camping trip of the summer! This one was a blast! I figured out the secret to camping fun... doing it with friends! We went with the Krugers and the Millers, professional campers in my opinion, and they made things so much better. It was so fun having other adults to hang with and help. And it was even better that they were both awesome cooks over the campfire!
 The campsite Kristy picked was also a great spot, we had three separate spots and we were able to spread out enough to have a little privacy and let the kids have fun running around. The weather was also perfect! Warm and sunny during the days and a bit chilly at night (ok, it was super cold at night, but I still wouldn't change a thing about the weekend... maybe just have brought a couple extra blankets!)





We mostly did a lot of relaxing, but Ben and I took the kids over to the lake on Saturday afternoon and while I had no interest in swimming the kids were loving it! I love how much they love being in nature.

 




Comments