Mimi's 60th Birthday!

 May was another busy month! One of the biggest events was my mom's 60th birthday. 60 is a big birhtday, so we went all out and threw a surprise party for her with all the fun and fixings!
A few months before my mom's 60th I emailed her best friends and asked them to help me with throwing the party and surprising mom. And boy did we surprise her! The party came together perfectly and mom had no idea! We didn't even tell her we were coming in town, so she was even more shocked!
It was definitely difficult planning from afar, but with the help of friends and family and having the event catered, it all came together.















 8
  We even set up a little backdrop for everyone to take pictures with the birthday girl! Or just with themselves...```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````













We had a great turn out and celebrated my mom in style! Everything was a success! And I was exhausted... In a year's time I had helped plan three showers, a bachlorette party, a birthday party and been in a wedding and had my entire family in a wedding. Hoping this next year brings less life change and more slowness! I need a break from all the celebrating!!

Comments