Grace Church Basketball

Jadyn and Jordyn came out this week for Grace church basketball camp. Our whole family had a lot of fun! Jadyn and I volunteered, with June as our sidekick and Jordyn, Lucy and Hank all particpated in the camp. The younger kids all loved the camp and it was fun for Jadyn and I to serve together - have something we could do together while helping others. Some of the days were definitely exhausting, and some days June didn't quite understand the concept of volunteering, but overall we had fun!






Having 5 kids in my care this week was definitely a lot of work - but totally feasible with the help of camp! The kids were entertained all day and I even got a little free time while Jadyn watched June and I worked out, grocery shopped, and ran errands by myself!! I could get used to having a 13 year old around!!!



Comments