January Happenings

We went up to Cleveland one afternoon and saw a play with some friends. It was so fun going up to the city and a light snow had starting making everything just a little more beautiful. I wish we would have had time to do a little more exploring, but hank had a gymnastics fieldtrip that morning so we drove in and out just for the play.

 We had a pretty mild winter, but enough snowy days that we needed alternative modes of transportation to get Lucy from school. One day we took June's new Frozen jeep. The kids had fun with that!

 

 



 My family came in town to celebrate Christmas the weekend of June's birthday. We wanted to go up to Cleveland for the science center but found out it was closed once we were up there. We weren't sure what to do so we ended up driving around and eventually settled on checking out the downtown library and stumbled upon a little craft time.
 Caught the kids being good one morning. Lucy was teaching Hank how to read.
 One of my favorite things about Hank - his love for the outdoors and independent play. Hank will often go outside and spend hours exploring and getting dirty and playing around. I love that he is so adventurous and that just nature keeps him entertained.

 And even the girls will have fun outside too! The huge puddle in the back drives me nuts and has been filled all winter, but the kids actually love it and love exploring it with their rainboots on. I'm not sure what they're going to do once it's removed this spring (well hopefully removed anyway!)
Some friends asked me to be on a news segment for them, so the kids and I were all on the news this month! 
 More snowy day walks... this time with Penny!
Decorating valentines cookies
Wisdom from Lucy... I love this girl so much. "All you need is God and clothes... I mean food"

Keeping the kids busy at the doctor... I did a little interview with the 3 of them.

Comments