Thankfulness

 My head is spinning most days with all the things I have to do, all the things I want to do, all the things I wish I could be and the things I wish I wasn't. But there are so many good, good moments throughout my days and I want to take time to enjoy those. I want to remember these sweet moments and also try to use these moments to help me decipher what things to invest more time in and what things to get rid of. I'm hoping if I can stay on top of this thankfulness journal and document the little things that bring me joy, I will increase my gratefulness overall and focus in on the important things in life (and maybe I'll stay on top of my photos!). So, here goes...

This morning June was the first to get out of  bed. She called for me but then never came down to find me and when I went upstairs I found her sitting in her bed reading books. It was the sweetest sight. June has been loving "reading" so much more lately and often sneaks away to her room to look through books.
I also found so much joy sitting with Hank this afternoon assembling his star wars lego creation! We have been working on it the past couple days and I have loved working with him and putting together all of the little legos pieces. This boy loves puzzles and blocks and creating things. I love watching his mind work as he invents and imagines.

Comments

Post a Comment