Hank's 5th Birhtday at SkyZone

We celebrated Hank's birthday in Indy this year (which happens typically since his birthday is always right around or on Thanksgiving). We started the day with doughnuts and presents at Grandpa and Grandma's house and then headed off to Skyzone for his birthday party.

 A few of his favorite presents: pogo stick, skateboard, KD's, magic tracks, a motorcycle-like helmet, nerf guns, and I'm sure there's more... but that's what I remember!



 Now that Hank is in preschool all week I thought for sure he'd want to include some of his friends from Akron at his birthday, but when asked several times about his party invite list he pretty much always stuck to "my uncles and Jordyn". I couldn't argue with that! We booked a party room at skyzone and invited all of the family to come celebrate!












 















 
 
 After an hour of jumping everyone was pretty exhausted - but Hank had enough energy to open presents and eat some pizza and cake!!

 So thankful for this sweet, energetic, athletic little boy and that we got a day to do exactly what he wanted. I love being able to focus on and really celebrate my kids on their big days and I think we did a good job of that for Hank this year!


 And I'm thankful we were able to gather everyone for the celebration - we are lucky to have so many loved ones near to us in Indy, which makes celebrating pretty easy (although expensive... finding a third party site to bring both families together can be a bit tricky).


 Happy birthday to my big 5 year old boy! We love you so much!





Comments