July Updates Part 1

June got her first hair cut! There wasn't much to take off, but she needed a little trim on the ends so I took all the kids in to my friend Tonya. We all got cuts and I even got my hair colored too! Everyone did great, I was so proud of my crew! 
June was a little nervous, but overall she did really well!

We also played a lot of T-Ball this summer. Lucy played for the West Akron Baseball League. Most of Lucy's games were at a field about a half mile away so we tried to walk whenever it was convenient.  



 We received lots of gifts in the mail after Hank's surgery - here he is modeling his new Lebron shirt.
 And the girls just wanted in on a little picture time too!
We had a couples  night out with our Bible study group. The couple who hosted had a zip line and also has a lot of exotic animals. It was a fun, different, much needed night out!

 We had lots of sweet, snuggly sibling time. Sometimes these three can be at each other all day and then other times they are so sweet and so close and it melts my heart. I love the way they love each other.
 We got some new (used) clothes from a friend. I looked over and June said, "Mom, does this fit?"
 and then she said, "IT DOES!!!"... I love that little butt. I was cracking up laughing.
 Lucy also played tennis this summer. It was a bit shorter and I didn't make it to many of the practices, but I got this one of the end of season carnival. She had fun with both sports, although I'm not sure she loved either of them a ton. I'm not sure if she'll do either again, but I'm hoping at least one will stick!

Comments