January Happenings

January was a busy month.  Well, who am I kidding, every month in 2016 has been busy!! It's April and I'm just now posting about January... things have been a bit crazy.  Here are a few highlights from the craziness..

Jadyn and Jordyn came and stayed with us for a week.  We went to SkyZone, played outside in the rain with some new Christmas presents (we had horrible weather all week so I got a little desperate!), went shopping at the mall and played at the mall play place, and went to the Cleveland children's museum.  It was tough trying to find something for kids ages 2-12, but we did our best! And didn't go too crazy. :)










And a few other random pictures... 
Playing in our new teepee...
Watching the snow fall....
And my two little workout partners... I did a 21 day fix workout/diet during January and these two helped me get my workouts in every day!

And a couple random videos... June being her goofy, bossy self...

And Hank and his sweet dance moves...

Love this little ham bone.

Comments