Christmas Eve


We started off Christmas Eve with lunch with my grandpa.  We've done this every year since I was a little girl. Our family has grown a ton, and I've brought a new member to the lunch every couple years (first Ben, then Luc, then Hank and now June). It's a huge group and hard to talk to everyone, but I love the tradition of it all!
Then we headed back to my grandparents house where I think we've spent Christmas Eve since I was a baby.  We played games, took some pictures, ate dinner and opened presents.  I












Mimi - best Christmas outfit and Christmas pj present buyer EVER!! :)


A glimpse of the craziness....


This year the kids got a zoo membership, a tee-pee and tickets to disney on ice.  They seemed a little sad they didn't get any toys to open that night, so I'll probably need to rethink what I tell my grandma next year, but all in all, now that they've experienced their gifts, they love them!


Santa's coming!!!


June doing the whip nae nae

And this wasn't from Christmas Eve, but was from our trip home, so I included here.  JJ teaching everybody how to move...

Comments