November

November continued to be a full month! I'm  hoping maybe to catch up on life during the winter months... I've got Hank's birthday and halloween and now Christmas pictures to post, but I'll start with a few random november pictures.

I took the kids up to the Cleveland Children's Museum one day when Lucy had off school.  I had such a nice day with the three of them, I miss having my big baby girl at home!!


 





June made a lot of messes...






We've babysat a lot to earn Komae points.  These two were adorable as I took them to the post office.  Unfortunately the adorableness lasted about 15minutes and then June had enough of the post office and threw a tantrum.  I ended up having to walk out of the post office without mailing my package.... 


We took school pictures! (I lost Lucy's!! :( So I'm hoping to reorder them)

June finally grew enough hair for a pony and piggy tails!!!


Katy came to visit and we went out for fancy bloody marys and went shopping... it was a great girls weekend!

Lucy started cheerleading (yikes!) Can't believe I am allowing my daughter to do cheerleading... but it's what she wanted!!
 

Comments