Spring Update Part 2

One more post on spring happenings...

We had to get Lucy an x-ray to check her bone growth so we went to Akron's children hospital and got ice cream afterward. You always want a check-up to go 100% well, but I was reminded of how lucky we truly are after walking through the hospital wings and seeing how sick a kid can really be.  I am so thankful Lucy's x-ray came back fine and we overall have pretty healthy kids.  It's something I take for granted way too much.


 And then there's this...
I'll call this her "sassy sorority girl" pose... yikes, we are in trouble.
Luckily this one is still sweet... oh wait - she's actually my sassy one... just posing as a cute baby here.
A few more goofy faces
Power wheels: best outdoor toy EVER (ok... I actually love our trampoline just as much too)


This spring dirt and mud and puddles were pretty much June's thing.  It was hard to avoid given the state of our street, so I just let her go for it!


 So proud of these two - they are biking maniacs!! When Ben first taught Hank to ride a two-wheeler last fall, I kind of thought it was a bad idea because he seemed to timid and scared to really enjoy bike riding.  But this spring he has really taken off! He loves riding his bike and pretty much spends all his time outside riding.  Maybe we'll have two little 5 riders?!? 

 More silliness...
Lucy "nursing" her twins
June reading her magazines in the (wet) bath.
 "Kisses from June"

 Lucy and Hank playing wedding

 Cupcake decorating while Lucy is at preschool and our car is getting the oil changed

 First sprinkler day!!! I think it was only 70 or so this day, but the kids asked for it so I obliged.  I try to use my "no's" sparingly :)
 

And lastly- Lucy's preschool mother's day program.  Love spending one on one time with this girl.  


Comments