Spring Happenings

 Woah. Our family has been super busy this spring.  I'm not sure what happened but all of the sudden our plans got a little out of control and I started longing for a change of pace.  It has been all fun and really good things... just maybe a little too much of the good things.  I have been embracing it and trying to enjoy it as much as possible.  It's crazy for me to think that a  year ago we were slightly bored and longing for more social plans.  I think it's safe to say our social calendar is totally back to normal here in Akron!

Here are a few pictures from over the past 4 months or so.  I know this doesn't even begin to cover all that we've done, but at least it's a start!

June "eating clean" with me.  I followed a clean eating diet for a week and it was great! This picture also reminds me that around that time I went to the back doctor and am back to not working out currently in hopes of healing some pain I've been having.  More on that another time...
One of our slow afternoons... dress up and show put on by Lucy and Hank.
We call her sugar and we say "Sugar gets what Sugar wants".  And that pretty much sums up my life.
Family hike on Easter weekend.  We are surrounding by local and national parks and have found a new love for hiking with our kids.  We don't make it very far, or go very fast, but it is one of the things we enjoy as a family.
 




 
Lucy's 5 year doctor appointment.  I think June did her 15mo appt here too.  We are getting some things checked out by an endocrinologist to make sure she isn't growing too fast.  The doctor isn't super worried, so neither are we.
Castaway Bay! We had Jadyn and Jordyn for half a week and spent one night at a water park hotel in Sandusky.  We had a blast. Thank you Mimi!!
 

 

 
Back to every day.  June doing what she does best in this season: making messes. 
We are so lucky- one of my friends from preschool is the daugther of a former Indiana's manager.  She invited our family to come to a game in her parent's suite and we had a blast!! Definitely the best way to experience a baseball game with kids. (June stayed with a sitter so she could nap.)



Comments