Hank's Third Birthday Party

 Our little man turned three last week! His birthday was the day before Thanksgiving this year, so we decided to have his party in Indy.  We invited Quinn, Henry, Andrew, Gavin, Jadyn and Jordyn to celebrate at Monkey Joe's and I think everyone had a blast.  

We did Lucy's third birthday at Chuck E. Cheese, so it seemed fitting that Hank should have something similar for his third birthday.  Monkey Joe's was the perfect fit for my crazy, active, wild little man.  (I forgot my camera, so luckily Heather took pictures for me!)




 This little man still loves his thumb more than anything!
 He chose a spider man theme for his big day, and Ben and I got him a superman shirt for his birthday.  He also got two remote control cars, a bat cave, cars, a singing Olaf, a spidey Mr. Potato Head, a Minion Mr. Potato Head and a few clothes (namely some "cool" socks... this boy is so in to cool socks these days). 




 This girl loved cake... of course...

We are so thankful for good friends in Indy who helped us celebrate our big 3 year old!! It was a perfect day to celebrate our favorite little man.

Comments