August Happenings


 Lots of sick babies! Each kid had a stomach bug this month... and June had about 4 other sicknesses as well! I took her to the doctor twice because I thought for sure she had an ear infection, but it was all viral. I was thrown up on way too much this month. I think I've cleaned up my share of vomit for a life time.

 



We celebrated Ben's 31st birthday this month.  I planned a weekend of fun - we went out to eat, went swimming at a local wading pool, watched movies, went for a hike, and had lots of yummy food and snacks. This year we got him some sports goodies from Dick's... I think he was pretty happy with it all!



Hank and his tall socks.

 My little kitchen helper.

 My other little helper, and mini-me.
 Kristy and Jason came to visit! It was a rainy weekend, and Hank was being pretty cranky, but we improvised and had lots of fun walking around downtown, going to church, outlet shopping, and hanging out with the Krugers! We are so thankful they made the long trip out to Akron... such great friends!

 And some final summer days: swinging with daddy, eating watermelon poolside, and an outdoor moving night with our neighbors.  Thankful for warm days and fun with our family.

Comments