Summer Photo Update

I found a ton of photos on my phone from all over the summer, so I figured I'd clump a few together and update them here...

June
 The left two pictures of June are from our road trip to Kristy's wedding.  The top right is June eating for her first time at a McDonald's. The bottom right is June next to her twin.  A baby doll.  The crazy thing is, I have literally been approached by 4 separate people, 4 separate times who have said "I thought she was a baby doll!" as I've been pushing June in our stroller.  I don't know what it is about her sitting in our umbrella stroller, but something must throw people off guard, because people seemed so shocked that the "baby doll" is actually a baby girl! 

Hank
 I don't even have words for these pictures.  Handsome boy.  That's all I can say.  Love him so much.

Lucy
Same for Lucy.  My gentle, sweet, precious girl.  Love her so much.

Comments