Another Phone Dump

 I don't have much time to blog these days, so this is the easiest way for me to keep our blog updated... a major phone dump...  

Here's what we've been up to lately...

June passed out one day as one of our neighbors was holding her.  I ended up laying her down and she didn't move a muscle.  She was zonked...

 At the beginning of the month, June spent a good part of her naps in my arms... it wasn't too bad getting extra snuggles in...
 The kids always seem to wreck havoc in the 5 minutes it takes me to walk up stairs and lay June down...
 But they always have to help clean up.,.
 Tummy time (apparently it got the best of Hank)...


 Playing outside! (Thanks to daddy for installing our new tree swing in the middle of winter so we could use it as soon as the weather got warm this spring!)

 Waiting for daddy to get home...
 Big boy underwear! We aren't potty training... but we are started to prepare for the inevitable.  Hank does like going pee on the potty, and is very aware of when he goes (asking me to change his diaper every time he pees), but I'm not ready for all of the responsibility it brings...

 These two love each other...
 I'm so thankful Lucy is such a big helper with June (well, most days anyway...)

 Trying on a birthday outfit!
 4 year doctor appointment (I still need to do a post on this girl... she's getting so old!)
 Did I mention how hold she is getting!?!?
 June's current sleep position (as mentioned in the previous post)...
 Blowing spit bubbles...
 Waiting for friends to come over (we have such a little social life, these two love it when anyone comes over!)
 Big girl sitting in the bumbo!
 "Hank, let's all hold hands!" - Lucy
 My arms are full these days...
 
 Snow and hot cocoa at the end of March...
 "Mom! I need to take my shirt off to nurse my baby" - Lucy
 Eating grilled cheese with nothing on but "basket-hoop shoes"...
 Waiting for Mimi...
 First dermatology appointment...
 1st (and only) nap she took after taking her pacis away.  Nap days are pretty much over around here... but surprisingly, she seems happier now... who would have thought she was getting too much sleep?!?
 Playing outside with the big kids...
 This face...
 See those shoes... yeah... Hank thought it would be a good idea to throw them in the puddle... thanks buddy...
 First signs of spring at our new house... so fun to see all the flowers coming up that we didn't know where there!

Comments