June 1 Month

STATS:
Height - 22.24 inches (84.05%)
Weight - 10lb 8.4 oz (68.88%)
Head - 38 cm

I took these photos at 3 weeks... mostly because at the time I thought June was 4 weeks... woops!  After I realized my mistake, I was too lazy to re-do everything!  I'm just glad to have actually gotten this post up somewhat near June's 1 month mark!

 
 







 Hank, June and Lucy at 1 month... (Although June is technically more like 3 weeks... there are definitely similarities, but it's a bit hard to tell here given the different camera angles and due to the fact that we got a much nicer camera after Hank was born but still cute to compare!)

June at 1 Month:
-typically sleeps 3-4 hours between feedings at night, but started to give me 5-6 hour stretches toward the end of the month when I stopped waking her after her 8pm feeding
-has 4 birth marks
-has started to smile
-eats every 2.5-3 hours during the day and is a slow eater, usually taking 30-45 minutes to nurse
-sleeps between every feeding and typically needs to be held for part of her nap
-she'll nap almost anywhere: in the car seat, in her bassinet, in the moby... but typically naps wrapped in a blanket in the boppy pillow on the couch
-likes a paci, but doesn't need it all the time
-spits up more frequently than Lucy or Hank ever did
-is loved on a lot by her big brother and sister
-has been to church, Bible study, the YMCA, the mall playground and on her 1 month mark took a road trip to Indy
-is overall a pretty easy going baby and has fit in really well with our family

Comments