Phone Update

 These are random pictures from over the past month... a little glimpse at what we've been up to!
We've had lots and lots of picnic lunches outside.  Lucy said she "NEEDED" my sunglasses!

Lucy's outfit of choice on this day... her princess dress.  She came in from the garage and said, "Mom, let's play baseball!"  Ball and glove in hand, ready to go.  I don't think Ben has ever been more proud!

Poop in the potty rewards -Hank and Lucy get a sucker (per Lucy's request) and sometimes they get to watch a show too... Hank's really making out in this deal!  Love how they are snuggled here...

Hank LOVES this bike...

Here's what I discovered in the bathroom after I was trying to get a little packing done for a girl's trip to Chicago...

Hank's first hair cut! Per my friend Emily... just a little off the back!

Lucy loves my tulips!

Lucy went to a friend's birthday party at Snapperz...


Nap times are getting few and far between around here, so I've been having Lucy listen to books on tape to keep her quiet for a little bit!

Comments