Easter 2013

 I'm just a little bit behind on posting... better late than never though!  We've got a lot going on around here (more on that later) but for now, I'm going to try my best to get as much of our life on the blog.  Here are pictures from Easter.  These first few pictures of from an Easter egg hunt that we tried to go to as a family but was a bit of a bust... we ended up having a fun day as a family though, playing at the park, shopping at Target and eating lunch at Chick-Fil-A... three of our favorite things!

  Easter morning we gave the kids baskets from the Easter bunny, had brunch with my dad and Roxanne and then did an Easter egg hunt in our front yard with Jadyn and Jordyn.







 After brunch we headed over to my grandmas for more food, fun and Easter egg hunting!

We had a great day celebrating Easter with family and I am so thankful to our church and Veggietales for helping Lucy understand what Easter is all about.  One day we were doing a Bible lesson Grace had sent home about Easter and had talked about Jesus dying on the cross for us.  Later in the day Lucy asked if we could do another Bible lesson and I of course agreed.  Her response, "yay! this time Hanky can die on the cross!"... I cracked up laughing... hmm... I think I need to better explain some things here!

Comments