Preschool Part 2

So these pictures are actually from November... better late than never, right?!?

I hosted preschool for the third time back in November and we did a "Winter Wonderland" theme.  I had a ton of fun planning activities for the kids and then playing with them while they were over.  By the third time leading I have to say that not only had I got the routine down, but I also felt like all of the kids had got it down too.  There was SO much less whining, crying, pouting, etc. And the kids all seemed to get along and really understand what they were supposed to be doing.

Unfortunately, we aren't going to be able to continue the co-op preschool into this semester.  I am really sad about it, for several reasons, but mostly because I could see how much Lucy loved it and loved playing with her friends.  It was really not a ton of work and was so worth the 3 days off I got in between hosting.  The hardest part for me was finding other moms that were interested/available in doing it too, which is why it actually ending up falling apart.

I may try again with Hank - it will be a little different with him being my second, but I think it is definitely worth all of the benefits it gives to the children and to the moms working in community together.








Comments