Christmas Eve 2012

 We started our Christmas Eve at my mom's.  We had spent the night there, so that Ben and I could go to a friend's party the night before and also so we could wake up and open presents together (giving us one less place to drive).


 My mom got the kids lots of fun toys - a wagon, a basketball hoop, a little car (Hank's favorite), a t-ball set, a leapfrog tag reader, puzzles and lots more...
 After opening presents, we went to Bravo with all of my cousins where my Grandpa treated us to lunch.  This is an annual tradition that we've missed out on the past couple years, so I was glad to make it this year... even if we were running about 30 minutes late!

 After naps at home, we headed to my grandparents for dinner and present opening.  Everyone LOVES Lucy and Hank, it's so much fun to have them there with all the extended family.
 My grandpa also organized some of the cousins singing Christmas carols... it was pretty cute.  Lucy didn't say much, but she did great standing up in front of everyone.





  After dinner we put PJs on and started round two of present opening.  Always a super chaotic, loud and hectic time.  But I wouldn't have it any other way!


Comments