Advent Activities (part 1)

 We did a much better job on our advent activities this year, versus last year.  I didn't however get the actual advent calendar up until a few days late (actually I ended up not making one because my sweet friend Beth made one for the kids) and we didn't exactly pull out 1 activity per day, we mostly just did things when possible... but I think we did pretty good! 

1. Make homemade doughnuts...
(we actually did this before December started, because I knew with Hank's birthday and party would make early December a bit hectic)

2. Watch a Christmas movie...
(we actually did this several times... it was so nice to snuggle together on the couch and just relax!)
3. Go Christmas shopping...
(we actually did this twice, once we pretty much only made it on the train and back... the other trip was pretty productive)
  While we shopped the kids "test drove" power wheels...

 4. Get a Christmas Tree...


5. Decorate our Christmas tree and get a new ornament representative of our year (I got one with a santa on it that is jumping on a trampoline... it was pretty cute)

Comments